Monday 23 April 2012

New website

Wow ! This is all new and exciting as I write a blog for the first time……………
My website has just been re-launched with fabulous new images and much more information about Nicky Llewellyn Flowers - do have a look !  I am busy getting into the wedding season now and also planning flowers for Jubilee events.  Outside, the hedges and trees are bursting into leaf; the cow parsley is just about to flower; cowslips are in the fields and bluebell-filled woods are looking so beautiful. 

What else ? Many exciting new venues have recently opened in the south-west area and I will be focusing on these when I post blogs over the coming weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful website and lovely fresh ideas - we will look forward to you working with us at Huntstile Organic Farm soon :) x

    ReplyDelete